- offers learning support for students who have mild to moderate learning needs and/or who benefit from an alternate setting;
- provides a variety of assistive technologies to support student learning.
Individual Education Plans for students in designated categories:
- IEP's are revised and updated in consultation with the parents/guardian and other involved professionals;
- case managers liaise with teachers, educational assistants, counselors, and administrators to ensure the IEP is implemented, including appropriate adaptations;
- updated testing may be done on an as-needs basis.
Skill Development Program:
- offers learning support and instruction for students in low-incidence special needs categories;
- services include IEP development, programming and instruction, assessment, resource development, liaising with teachers and other involved professionals.
- provides supplementary support to students in consultation with administrators and counselors;
- participates as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, and may liaise with the student's home.