The Coquitlam Board of Education's budget process for the 2015-2016 year will provide multiple opportunities for public input, once Ministry of Education funding is announced.
- About the Budget Process - Community Consultation Guide
- Board of Education’s Role
- Preliminary Budget Report and Open House - the Preliminary Budget will be presented at the Special Public Board Meeting on April 7th, 2015 at 7:00pm. The event will be held at the Winslow Centre Gymnasium. Following, there will be an Open House to meet with Trustees and key staff.
- Delegation Presentations - Public presentations will be held at Regular Board Meeting on April 14th, 2015 at 7:30pm in the Winslow Centre Gymnasium.
- Budget Twitter Chat - An opportunity for the public to ask question about the Preliminary Budget. The Twitter chat will be held on Thursday, April 16th, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Follow the conversation using #sd43budget
- Budget Recommendations - presented at the April 21st, 2015 Special Public Board Meeting at 7 p.m. in the Winslow Centre Gymnasium
Listing of Community Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Budget Process 2014 - 2015