School District 43 has a number of schools throughout the district designated as Community Schools. These Community Schools create centres with diverse and enhanced opportunities, where students, staff, families, residents, agencies and businesses work together to support student learning, building stronger families and communities.
School District 43 Community Schools offer "out of school" programs that reflect the diversity, needs and learning opportunities for student parents, staff and both the general & business community.
Our programs run during the 4 following seasons:
- Fall Programs - run from September to December
- Winter Programs - run from January to March
- Spring Programs - run from April to June
- Camps - Spring break have camps running at variety of locations and during the summer run for up to 6 weeks (July to mid-August)
Online Registrations: Please follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://sd43.schoolcashonline.com/ or click the "Click Here to Register" button above
2. Log in or Create an account
3. Click on "School District 43 Coquitlam" tab
3. Select or search for "Central - "School of Wonderstanding" - Spring Break Day Camp"
4. Fill out the registration and payment, and receive an email confirmation
5. Come to camp on March 17th and have FUN!
To register by paper registration please download and print the registration form on the appropriate school Community Programs page. If unable to print the forms, please visit the office hosting the Camp you have chosen for a paper copy.
Please return the registration form to the appropriate school's office with cash or cheque made payable to: SD43 Community Programs.