School District 43 uses the KEV School Cash Online payment system to allow parents to view and pay for their child’s student fees, year books, t-shirts, field trips, and other things safely and conveniently online. We also use KEV School Cash Online to collect school policy forms and volunteer forms.
If you don’t already have an account, we encourage you to register your account online now by clicking on the link below and following these easy instructions. If you do have an account you can use the link to easily log into your account.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to https://sd43.schoolcashonline.com
- Click on “Get Started Today”
- Create your account
- Enter first and last name; click continue
- Enter fields: address, phone number, e-mail address; click continue
- Choose a password and security question
- Make sure to OPT IN to receiving e-mail notifications for updated school information
- Click on Items to view and complete forms
Thank you for your participation!