We welcome community groups, sporting clubs, film studios, sports associations and others to consider SD43 for their facility rental needs. Our friendly rentals staff are please to meet with you to discuss to your needs and our facility options, and work with you to provide a venue that will make your event a success.
Rental Information and Rates
2018-2019 Rental Application Form
2018-2019 Rental Rate Information
We offer a wide variety of venues that are flexible to meet all your needs, and that are available during days and evenings, weekends and holidays including winter break, spring break and summer break, when not in use for district purposes. View venue pictures here.
With over 70 facilities to choose from, the possibilities are endless! For a list of SD43 facilities, see our District Map of Facilities
- Organizations or community groups interested in renting an SD43 facility must complete the above application form.
- Completed applications can be emailed to the
Rentals Secretary or faxed to 604-939-4492.
- If there is availability, the
Rentals Secretary will confirm with the applicant and forward the rental application to the principal to confirm availability, approve and sign.
- When the School Administrator returns the signed rental application, a rental invoice contract will be issued by SD43 Rentals Department and sent to the client. This contract must be signed and returned along with payment either in cash or by cheque.
- Proof of insurance is also required at this time and must be sent along with the signed contract. Insurance can be purchased through your local insurance provider or at Event Policy: eventpolicy.ca
The School District also has an Administrative Procedure which guides community use of school facilities. See AP 562 above.
To learn more about SD43 Rentals, please contact us.
Diverse facilities. Flexible options. Great service. Affordable prices.