The Board of Education wishes to extend their appreciation to all members of the SD43 community who are interested in Board meeting proceedings despite the COVID-19 pandemic. It is very unusual for the Board to conduct their formal meetings virtually and we look forward to the time when we can all meet together. Until such time, Board of Education meetings will be conducted virtually through a platform called 'ZOOM'.
Please note the following information regarding our formal meeting proceedings during our virtual meeting:
- You will not be able to interact with members of the Board of Education through this platform – you will be able to see and hear them, but with your camera and microphone off, the communication will not be two-way"
- If you wish to ask questions or provide comments regarding the preliminary budget, please click here for more budget information.
- If you have a question that you would like answered during one of the question periods (please view the agenda using the link below) submit your inquiry to email@example.com prior to the applicable question period commencing. *NOTE: questions must be regarding an item on the meeting agenda, and you should list your name, affiliation to any partner group organization and your city of residence in your email. The question will be read to the Board by a staff member and answered accordingly. If the question that you asked is not answered during the meeting, a written response will be provided.
To Access the Virtual Meeting:
- Click on the Zoom meeting link below:
If you have questions or issues accessing this link, please see the how-to tutorials authored by Zoom here.
- Ensure that, if applicable, your microphone and camera are muted/turned off.
- Enjoy the meeting!
Below you can browse Board meeting agendas and minutes. The Board of Education welcomes your input at Board meetings, please read the Guidelines for Delegations.