Join a coding boot camp, learn French, enroll in a cosmetology course – You decide! The RBC Future Launch Scholarship could help you take your next step towards a better job. This Scholarship is for anyone from 15 to 29 who wants to learn something new… Could $1,500 make you more future ready?
Accepting applications all year. Submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
About The Scholarship
Are you stuck right now, but have a plan for how to achieve your dreams?
The RBC Future Launch Scholarship will be awarded to those who show a clear vision for their future.
- For Canadian youth between 15-29 years old
- Enrolled part time in school or not in school at all
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident
- Grades and transcripts are not required
- Hundreds of scholarships available throughout the year
- Not working at RBC or a dependent of someone working at RBC
The $1,500 scholarship can be used for many different things, including:
- Short-term courses
- Necessary equipment or books
And much more!
Renewable for up to four years, with a total value of more than $100,000
Each Loran Award includes:
- An annual stipend of $11,000
- A tuition waiver of up to $11,000 annually from one of 25 partner universities
- Personal mentorship from a Canadian leader
- Experiential learning through summer work experiences in three different sectors with funding up to $14,000
- An orientation expedition through Algonquin Park
- Annual retreats and scholar gatherings
- Lifelong membership in a community of values-driven individuals
- Be entering university for the first time in September 2024.
- Present a minimum cumulative average of 85%.
- Hold Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Be born between January 1, 2002 and September 1, 2008.
HOW TO APPLY
The 2023-24 application period will open in September.
You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.https://aesengineers.com/scholarships.php
How to Apply
Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Amount of award: $500.00
Deadline for entry: October 8, 2023
Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no application packet for this award. Please do not include your resume at this time.
Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year.
We provide a four-year, fully funded educational experience for students of the highest caliber at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Morehead-Cain is now open for direct pool applications if you did not request to be nominated in June.
We’re looking for leaders with an ability to influence, energize, and inspire others to make an impact. We seek courage, humility, integrity, and perseverance. And an authentic love of learning and sharing newfound knowledge and inspiration with others.
Ted Rogers Legacy ScholarshipValued at $25,000 per year (up to four years) and awarded to 10 recipients annually for students attending a technology-focused program to cover full tuition at a partner university, living expenses, and other costs.Apply today
Award: $32,000 (16)
- current grade 12 student
- minimum GPA of 3.2
- demonstrate the attributes of good citizenship and service in school and community
- plan to attend a post-secondary intstitution in 2024
Deadline: Sept. 24, 2023
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION