Join a coding boot camp, learn French, enroll in a cosmetology course – You decide! The RBC Future Launch Scholarship could help you take your next step towards a better job. This Scholarship is for anyone from 15 to 29 who wants to learn something new… Could $1,500 make you more future ready?
Accepting applications all year. Submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
About The Scholarship
Are you stuck right now, but have a plan for how to achieve your dreams?
The RBC Future Launch Scholarship will be awarded to those who show a clear vision for their future.
- For Canadian youth between 15-29 years old
- Enrolled part time in school or not in school at all
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident
- Grades and transcripts are not required
- Hundreds of scholarships available throughout the year
- Not working at RBC or a dependent of someone working at RBC
The $1,500 scholarship can be used for many different things, including:
- Short-term courses
- Necessary equipment or books
And much more!
Higher Ed Points is free to join.
Instead of redeeming your loyalty points for flights or merchandise, you can redeem them for a HigherEdPoints education credit.
See website to join and for more information:
Scholarship will be open at the end of March. Stay tuned as more information will be released when available.
BC Hockey scholarships are open to both players and officials. All players must be registered and in good standing with BC Hockey, or former members playing in the Western Hockey League (WHL) who are in their graduating year of high school. All officiating scholarship candidates must be registered and in good standing with BC Hockey, and be either in their graduating year or high school or already attending a post-secondary institution.
1. Academic achievement
3. Hockey participation and/or quality of contribution
4. School, community participation, and service
Any grade 11's wanting to be nominated for the Morehead-Cain scholarship can submit a personal letter to Ms. David by June 23rd.
We seek driven, courageous, and inquisitive leaders eager to embrace new and unknown experiences. In return, we provide life-changing opportunities. We offer you the freedom to chart your own course.
We set your potential free.
Are you willing to commit yourself to superior effort, industry, and responsibility? Are you ready to add your mark to the Morehead-Cain legacy? The benefits of making such a commitment are practically limitless.
Award: various amounts at $1,000 each
The scholarships are open to this year's graduating secondary school students planning to enroll in a post-secondary educational institution for the first time in 2023.
1) be of Italian origin i.e. as having at least one parent or grandparent of direct Italian descent,
2) be living in a city or municipality within the 21-member Greater Vancouver Regional District,
3) have an academic standing sufficient to qualify for entry into the post-secondary institution of their choice, and
4) submit a completed application form with supporting documentation post-marked no later than June 15, 2023.
Confratellanza Scholarships 2023.docx
Scholarship for members and children of members of the Confratellanza Italo-Canadese or affiliate Lega Femminile Italiana.
1) A certified copy of the permanent record card indicating Grade 11 and Grade 12 marks (to date). This will be weighted at 25% for the selection criteria.
2) A resume indicating school and community involvement. This will be weighted at 25% for the selection criteria.
3) A letter of reference from a school administrator, counsellor or teacher, as well as a letter outlining your Italian heritage and your personal goals. This will be weighted at 50% for the selection criteria.
For more information and to apply:
Deadline: June 15, 2023