SD43 Sustainability and Energy Management Newsletter
An initiative from SD43's Facilities Department - Energy Management and Sustainability
We are the District's Sustainability and Energy Management Team.
We work with BC Hydro, Clean BC, and Fortis BC in finding ways to make our schools run more efficiently to reduce our carbon footprint. New LED lights at your school? That was us. New efficient heating system? We were there too. Holiday Shut Down competitions, us too, and so much more.
This newsletter is designed to let everyone know about SD43 sustainability initiatives. All through the District, great things are going on to make our students, our community, and our world more sustainable. We want to know what you are doing and how you are doing it.
This month's edition features:
- Earth Day Eco-Challenge - April 17-24
- Winners of the Winter Shutdown Campaign
- Planet Protector Academy - partnership with BC Hydro and City of Coquitlam
- Salmon Awareness
- Eco-Schools Participation
- Ashish Dev, SD43 Energy Specialist is now a Canadian
Click on the image below to read the Energy Wire Newsletter January 2023