With the reductions to the Staff Development department, the Bright Ideas Gallery is currently on hold.
- The Innovative Classroom - creating an agile learning space. With couches on casters, collapsible tables and stackable chairs, transforming a classroom into a number of different learning spaces.
- Design Journey – experimenting with classroom design to see its effects on intermediate students and their learning.
- “Reggio-esque” – exploring the elements of Reggio Emilia in a “regular” grade 1/2 class.
- A Photo Essay of some other interesting Learning Spaces in SD43
- Including learning environments from: Birchland, Jennifer Whiffin, Bob Ennenberg, iHub, Reggio, James Park, Maillard, and Seaview.