The event will be held on Wednesday, December 10th, once again at Gleneagle Secondary, 1195 Lansdowne Drive in Coquitlam.
Attending Institutions will run simultaneous presentations (about 30 minutes in length), covering program offerings, admission requirements and samples of student work, followed by a 10 minute question period and time to move to another session. A third block of time (again, about 30 mins) would be an open question and answer format for participants to drop into. The evening's presentations would wrap-up around 9:00 PM.
The evening is open to grade 11 and 12 students and their parents from all seven of the secondary schools in District #43. Students and teachers would be provided a list of participating institutions and programs as well as the schedule and room numbers prior to the event to allow them to plan their attendance for the evening to take in the most personally relevant presentations.
1. AI (Art Institute)
2. Emily Carr University
3. CG Masters Academy
4. Kwantlen Polytechnic – Fine Arts
5. Kwantlen - Chip and Shannon Wilson School of Design (Fashion Design)
6. Langara College Publishing Program
7. Langara College Publishing Program
8. SFU – School for the Contemporary Arts
9. SFU – SIAT (School of Interactive Arts and Technology)
10. Thompson Rivers University- Journalism, Comm. & New Media
11. Thompson Rivers University – Visual Arts
12. UBC Dept. of Visual Art and Art History
13. VanArts Media School
14. Vancouver Animation School
15. Vancouver Film School