Click on the buttons above
to EXPLORE each page
Welcome to the online Career Centre!
Can't find the resources? Email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A resource centre of education pathways, employment, and volunteer opportunities, scholarships, awards and bursaries (financial aid) and post-secondary information
- Resources and information about Post-Secondary: Universities, Colleges, Technical/Trade schools both public and private; local, national and international including info sessions/open houses.
- Financial Aid information including loans, scholarships, bursaries and awards.
- Career exploration using My Blueprint, Education Planner BC and more.
- Volunteer and Employment resources and networking opportunities
- Information about Student Transcript Service, BC Ministry websites etc.
Contact me via phone or email and we can meet via Teams!
Students in grades 10-12 are encouraged to contact Mrs. Gimpel especially at course selection time, to verify their choices for the following year.
For District Transition program information - Work in Trades - Train in Trades and Apprenticeship information, click the button below -
Scholarships are listed under Finance and Awards
Post-Secondary and Career Advisor
8:00 am - 3:30 pm