|Link to Fire Academy information Applications due December 8th||12/8/2023|
|Beedie Luminaries Scholarships deadline - Jan. 8 at 9am!||1/8/2024|
Grade 12 Scholarship details | Transform Your Future | Beedie Luminaries 116+ awards $22,000 or $44,000 awards
We are looking for resilient BC students facing financial adversity who have the academic readiness to advance their education, achieve their dreams, and inspire others.
Students with academic readiness are prepared. They have healthy learning habits and a drive that will successfully navigate them through school to a career. It sets them up for success.
Having grit means someone has the resilience and persistence to follow through on their dreams, no matter what life throws at them. Grit drives their decisions and influences their behaviour.
Being creative is thinking outside of the box. It’s contributing unique ideas and solving problems. Creative people are daring. They understand that they might have to fail a few times to win.
Empathetic people understand the emotions of others. They contribute to a healthier society by being sensitive to the feelings of their partners, co-workers, family, friends and the community at large.
|Soroptomist Tricities - Awards for women & teens in our community||1/15/2024|
|SFU ONGOING INFO SESSIONS AND EVENTS||1/31/2024|
|Updates from SFU ||1/31/2024|
Important dates and deadlines
- The application deadline for Fall 2024 start date is January 31, 2024
- Please visit our website for more information
- The Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship (USES) deadline is December 15, 2023
- For more information on academic requirements and eligibility, please visit this webpage
- The Uggla Family Scholarship deadline is January 22, 2024
- The only one of its kind in Canada, SFU's Uggla Family Scholarship is awarded to a select number of domestic Canadian students who demonstrate a high level of academic excellence. UFS provides scholars through the entirety of their academic program with tuition fees, textbooks and materials, on-campus housing and meal plans, mentorship programs, and more.
- For more information on eligibility on SFU's newest scholarship, please visit this webpage
|COQUITLAM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES ||3/31/2024|
2024 GRADS - VISIT THE WEBSITE:
THIS IS OUR MOST GENEROUS DONOR OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES (ONLY FOR SD43 GRADUATES)
DEADLINE: The deadline for submissions is Sunday, March 31, 2024, at 4:00PM (PST)
Scholarships and bursaries are put into place for either a specific post secondary institute, a particular area of study, for having accomplished or been involved in a sport or some other reason. It is important when considering applying for one between December and March every year that you review the criteria for each fund.
|BC Transfer Guide||5/30/2024|
Transfer from college to university with and Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree (60 credits/2yrs) Associate Degrees - BC Transfer Guide Visit the link for FAQ'S and details.
|EDUCATION PLANNER BC - HELP AND FAQ PAGE||6/30/2024|
|MacLean's Magazine University rankings 2024||6/30/2024|
|UBC INFO SESSION AND EVENTS 2023 2024 (ALL VIRTUAL)||6/30/2024|