Education and support for parents and caregivers who are concerned about their youth’s substance use.
- Increase their knowledge about Substance Use
- Find support from other parents/ caregivers
- Build skills in effective communication
- Learn to manage tough emotions
- Foster healthier life balance
Wednesday evenings 6:30 – 8:30pm. Group begins Wednesday October 17, 2018 and runs for eight sessions until Wednesday December 5, 2018.
Click here for more information ParentsCaregivers Group Flyer Fall 2018.docx