We offer many teams and clubs for our students to participate in such as the following:
- Cross Country – currently running and coached by Lisa Chalmers, Natalia Dos Santos, Steph Pagliaro & Rachel Todd
- Sr. Boys Basketball - Brad Petersen, Coach
- Varsity and Junior Varsity Football - http://www.bchighschoolfootball.com/leagues/schedules.cfm?leagueID=22265&clientID=652&selectedMonth=9&selectedYear=2017
- Art Club and Photo Club on Tuesdays at lunch in Room 132 - supervised by Art Teacher, Olga Dodic
- Girls Soccer program - We typically run a junior and senior girls soccer team if we get enough interest. Our season is in the spring with tryouts starting at the beginning of March. Coaches are: Jen Dalrymple, Nicole Hadden, Britt Walton (senior coaches) Casey Kingman, Natalia Dos Santos, Steph Pagliaro
- Dance Cub, if interested contact – dance teacher, Sabine Leahy
- Terry Fox Chess Club - The club meets every day at lunch in room 237. No experience is necessary. Just bring your smiley faces, your lunches, and a good attitude. If you have any questions, just ask for Mr. Radic or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
- Terry Fox Robotics Club in Room 104 at lunch – For inquisitive and creative students who want to learn how to build, code and program robots to do their bidding in monthly contests run by Science teacher, Ed Csuka. The Terry Fox 3D Innovation Society – For imaginative and innovative students who want to learn how to design cool 3D models and print them on our 3D printer.
- The Terry Fox 3D Innovation Society in Room 104 at lunch – For imaginative and innovative students who want to learn how to design cool 3D models and print them on our 3D printer run by Science teacher, Ed Csuka.
- Intramurals at Terry Fox is offered to all students in all grades and has proven to be very popular. Championship T-Shirts are awarded to winners which have over the years proven to be prized possessions. The best part of Intramurals is the opportunity for students to play in front of their peers in friendly competitions. Please encourage your kids to sign up and join the fun.
- Singles Badminton
- Doubles Badminton
- Ball Hockey
- Table Tennis - Singles
- Table Tennis – Doubles
- Volleyball – teachers required on each team!
- Arena Football
- Odyssey of the Mind - Odyssey of the Mind is a program for students that encourages creative thinking, team work and problem solving skills in a fun and friendly way. Teams of 5-7 students get half a year to solve a problem and then present their solution at a tournament. At the tournament they are judged on their solution, the style of their presentation, and on how well they solve a problem presented to them on that day. Teams meet at lunch on Wednesdays in room 209. For more information, contact Ms. Chung (email@example.com)
- Swim Team, sponsored by Travis Chastkavich, Graham Bowers and Trevor Cheng. Practices are held mon and wed morning at 6 am at Hyde Creek. Two guaranteed swim meets, one of which are districts with the opportunity to qualify for provincials! Join if you are new to swimming or swim all year round with a club. Join the Terry Fox Team to compete against other high schools for the championship! No tryouts required!
- Fly Fishing Club, begins roughly around the second week of semester two – coached by Tech Ed teacher, Richard Vickers.
- Senior Boys Soccer coached by John Murphy and Dustin Corpuz, Junior Boys Soccer coached by Doug Corbett
- Other teams include Girls Volleyball, Girls Field Hockey, GirlsBasketball, Boys Basketball, Boys Rugby, Girls Rugby, Tennis, Ski & Snowboarding, Cheerleading, Hockey, Badminton, Golf and Wrestling.
- Other Clubs include
Link Crew, Student
Council, Gamers Club, Yearbook, Multicultural Club, Global Issues,
Knitting Club, Grad Legacy, Prayer Club and Leo’s Club.