Hello Centennial Grad-Families, May 20, 2022
Please, find below a Summary of events, fundraisers and ways to help organize your child's upcoming graduation. Your ACTION is required!
Please, PURCHASE TICKETS for the events listed below AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on School Cash Online. Deadlines are approaching fast. Here is the link: SchoolCashOnline.com: Welcome
- June 15th, 2022 Commencement from 7pm to 9pm at Orpheum Theater (Address: 601 Smithe St, Vancouver) DEADLINE to Purchase is June 9, 2022
Your child should have received a paper copy with information and instructions for this event and two complimentary tickets for guests to attend the Commencement. If you need more tickets, they are available for purchase through School Cash Online at $5/ticket.
Grads need to be at the Theatre by 6:10pm, with their Cap, Gown, Sash, portfolio and reader cards.
Grads please enter at the 884 Granville St. entrance and doors will open at 6:00pm.
Guests requested to enter at the 601 Smithe St. entrance and doors will open at 6:30pm.
Ceremony will begin promptly at 7:00pm. No food, drink, flowers in the Theatre.
- June 18th, 2022 at 6 pm Dinner and Dance for your graduating child at the Sheraton Wall Center in Vancouver – DEADLINE to Purchase is May 23, 2022 (this Monday)
- June 18th, 2022 Dry After Grad Party at the Poirier Recreation Centre in Coquitlam following the dinner and dance party from 12:00 midnight to 4:00 am - Not to be Missed!
A safe, super Fun event with lots of Prizes, Activities, Music, Food & Keepsake Gift. DEADLINE to Purchase is May 30, 2022 (next Monday)
Tickets can be picked up on Wednesday June 8th, 2022, during period 3 in the foyer.
You must bring your receipt as proof of purchase.
Note: No entry after 1:00 am
The Dry After Grad Party is organized by volunteer-parents and your help is needed! We still have a few fundraisers ahead of us and we really need your support for this final push. The more we raise, the more prizes and fun we can provide!
- 50/50 Draw – Half of the funds raised are going to towards the Dry After Grad Party and half to the Lucky Winner. Please, use the link to https://cpac052022.rafflenexus.com/ to enter the online 50/50 Draw. Please, share the link among your family, friends and coworkers; post it on social media… Everyone (19 yrs +) in BC is eligible to participate. DEADLINE to Purchase is May 31, 2022
- May 25th, 2022 (Wednesday) – Me & Ed's Pizza Fundraiser
Please, consider ordering pizza for lunch or dinner on that day (Phone# 604.931.2468).
20% of all sales are donated back to the school. Please, Mention Cent Grad 2022 when you order for pick up, dine-in or delivery. Please, share with friends and families and post on social media. Flyer is attached.
- Bottle Drive fundraiser is still on at “Return It Depot" at 511 Blue Mountain Street
Account name: Centennial DAG 2022
Phone number 604 324 2022
Mark this information on a piece of paper and stick it to your “bottle donation"!
- CASH Donation can be made through School Cash Online
Gifts and prizes for students:
We are further looking for gifts or prizes from individuals or businesses.
- Please, ask your family members, friends, employers and Businesses in your community to either donate money (further instructions for businesses can be found in the attached “Donation Letter") or donate new items/prizes/gift cards towards the gifts and prizes for students who are attending the event. It will be a fun filled night!
We can arrange the pickup of Cheques, Gifts or Prizes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers for the evening of the Dry After Grad Party (June 18th, 2022):
We will NEED parent volunteers to help with decorating/set-up, running the evening/night (ticket collecting; photo booth; raffle table…) and some food donations. Set up starts at 9 pm.
Dry After Grad Party
Commencement and Dinner/Dance – please contact the school
Anything else, please email us at email@example.com