Thursday October 22 is collaborative day. The schedule for the day is our Alternate Day Schedule. During the homeroom portion of the day we will have assemblies. The instructions for the homeroom are as follows:
1. After period 2 all students report to homeroom.
2. Homeroom teachers will do a quick attendance and lead the homeroom class down to the appropriate grade level assembly (There will be an announcement to remind you to come to the gyms). Please set expectations of following you to the gym and sitting as a homeroom group.
· Grade 9s are in the WEST SIDE OF THE RED GYM (side close to the music room)
· Grade 10s are in the EAST SIDE OF THE RED GYM (side close to the PE office)
· Grade 11s are in the SOUTH SIDE OF THE BLUE GYM (side closest to the main gym entrance)
· Grade 12s are in the NORTH SIDE OF THE BLUE GYM (side farthest from the main gym entrance)
3. Homeroom teachers are asked to sit with your homeroom class in the bleachers during the 15 minute assembly.
4. Assembly topics are grade level specific.