The weather is not cooperating with our winter plans as Mt. Seymour has instructed us that they will have to cancel the snowshoe and tubing sessions booked for this coming Friday Jan. 30th. We have set a tentative date to postpone the session until March 24th after spring break with the hope and anticipation that we will have a solid late winter snowfall. This date may also have to be cancelled as we await the arrival of good snow conditions. We have not cashed any of your cheques or cash that has been submitted so far, so please note that if we do cancel the event that all monies will be refunded and you will be notified of the refund date. We continue to keep our fingers crossed for some good winter weather in our local mountains.