Elementary PAC Website: https://www.sd43.bc.ca/school/bramblewood/Parents/PAC/Pages/default.aspx#/=
WHAT IS THE Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)?
PAC stands for Parent Advisory Committee, which is a group of parents, like yourselves that choose to take an active part in their child's education. Most extra curricular activities can only happen with parent involvement. In addition, the money raised through collection and fundraising helps offset the costs to parents for things like fieldtrips and planners. Money raised also helps support the school with upgrades to school equipment and technology advancements. As well, PAC supports teachers and staff to facilitate extracurricular activities.
PURPOSE OF PAC:
- PAC monthly meetings to learn about upcoming plans, make decisions on important educational and fun programs that enhance a positive and exciting school experience, bring forth issues, and offer suggestions. Please check Bramblewood Elementary website calendar for PAC meeting dates, as we would welcome you joining our next meeting. Email: email@example.com for zoom link
- To educate parents and provide them with a better understanding of the school and it's endeavours
- To give input into school based decisions and participate in goal setting
- Create fun community events
- Supporting school based activities
- Maintaining an operating budget throughout school year
- Raise funds for supplies and equipment into our school
EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Hot Lunches
- Fruit & Vegetable Program
- Milk Program
- Provide Children with planners to encourage Parent / Teacher communication
- Popcorn/Lemonade Days
- Fun Runs
- Breakfast with Santa
- Holiday Market
- Back-to-school BBQ
- DQ Treat Day
- And more!
These are some of the things that make Bramblewood Elementary such an amazing school. Studies show that getting involved in your child's education increases their success.
Volunteers always needed! We are always in need of volunteers throughout the year to ensure our events and activities run smoothly for the children. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect.
We appreciate your support at Bramblewood Elementary, it's amazing.
Find us on Facebook at Bramblewood PAC, Follow us on Instagram at bramblewood_pac, or Email us at email@example.com