Terry Fox Secondary is proud to welcome both Ms. Francis Bolton and Mr. Rob Cowie to work with both students and staff in the following capacities:
Frances Bolton – Aboriginal Youth Worker
Days at Fox: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Frances is available to share with teachers and student's Indigenous knowledge on various topics, such as:
- Cedar Teachings: Importance of cedar, cedar as medicine, technology of cedar
- Four Sacred Medicines (Cedar, Sage, Sweet Grass, Tobacco)
- Current Issues: Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women
- Residential Schools
- Project of Heart
- Little Bears Vision Quest (Social & Cultural Restorative Justice)
- Literary discussions on 'Monkey Beach' and 'Diary of a Part-time Indian'
Contact Frances for booking a time at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop-in to her office, room 235
Rob Cowie – Aboriginal Education Resource Teacher
Day at Fox: Wednesday's
Career Councilors office
Rob is available to meet and work with teachers to assist with the implementation of the new BC Curriculum and infusing indigenous content.
Contact Rob to meet at email@example.com or drop-in to the Career Councilor's office on Wednesday's.