Walton Elementary is closed for the summer.
Have you moved into our neighbourhood? Please email email@example.com for registration information.
Email will be checked periodically over the summer.
You can find more information (school supplies, calendar dates, etc.) on our website: www.sd43.bc.ca/school/walton
School office opens the week of Monday, August 29th, 9:00-3:00pm.
School Opens for students Tuesday, September 4th.
SCHOOL OPENING PROCEDURES
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4
School begins 8:50 a.m. for students entering Grades 1-5.
Dismissal at 9:20 a.m.
New kindergarten students meet in the gym at 10:00am.
The Walton PAC will host a coffee reception for parents in the morning while your children are in class. Come join us and reconnect!
Attendance on this day is very important as we confirm our enrolment numbers for the district. If your child will not be present on this day please call the school so that we include them in our class organization.
▪ All students returning to Walton Elementary should report to last year's classes. Please line up at your usual door.
▪ Newly registered students in Grades 1-5 will report to the Library.
▪ Wednesday, September 6, will be a full day of classes for Grades 1-5 (8:50 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.) Students will again return to their former classrooms.
▪ Your child will need a recess snack and lunch. Students need also need to bring a pencil box of colouring supplies and running shoes for Wednesday.
▪ Haven't purchased school supplies yet? You can find the list on our school website: http://www.sd43.bc.ca/school/walton