STRONGSTART BC: SD43 COQUITLAM
SAFE RESTART PLAN
StrongStart BC SD43 Website
Thank you all for your patience as we have been carefully planning a safe and healthy restart for our StrongStart programs. We are very excited to open our doors to families. While our centres will look different from the past, we continue to offer playful, child-centred experiences for families to enjoy. Welcome back – we look forward to seeing you!
*** NEW HOURS OF OPERATIONS***
1:10 - 2:40pm.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Classroom Session. Registration is required please email email@example.com or call 604-937-6381 **See requirements below
11:00-11:30am. Thursdays & Fridays
Online ZOOM Circle Times* Invitation required,
Due to COVID-19, please note the following changes to support a safe and healthy space:
- Pre-registration is required for each session.
- Each session is open to a maximum of 4 families (1 adult and up to 3 children per family).
- Each family will be designated a playful area with designated materials. Families will remain in their playful area throughout the entire session.
- Each session will run for 75 minutes. *Note: Please check specific locations for new hours*
- Masks are mandatory for adults. *Note: Please bring your own as they won't be provided*
If you are interested in joining StrongStart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. To register, you will be required to email the following documents:
- A completed and signed StrongStart application form – download here
- A photocopied/scanned proof of your child's birthdate (as listed on the application form)
- A photocopied/scanned parent's proof of residency (as listed on the application form)
*If you have no access to the internet or printer, please email email@example.com or call 604-937-6381 for an alternative
How to Register for a Session:
Sign up will be open every Wednesday at 9:00am for the following week
While we get our online platform secured, families can register for a session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the following information:
- Name and phone number of parent/caregiver attending
- Name and age of each child attending
- Location you would like to attend
- Date you are requesting
An email will be sent to confirm your space at the session requested.
Due to the reduced capacity and hours, families are welcome to attend one session per week.
- StrongStart teachers will wait for all participants to arrive at the predetermined location and time. There will be no late entries. Please arrive on-time.
- All families will complete a daily health assessment and confirm attendance upon entering.
- Each person will sanitize their hands and adults will put on their masks before entering the classroom/building. *Note: Please bring your own as they won't be provided*
- No snacks will be provided. No food will be permitted in the program, except for water bottles.
You will receive a confirmation email if there is availability outlining details regarding your specific location.