Welcome to our online fee payment system.
Please note that our Student Activity Fee is $45, the same as other schools. Our class fees, while optional, are for specific activities and materials to supplement your child's learning experience. An example of this is field trips. We prefer to communicate the fees at the beginning of the year to make the true cost of the school year more clear to families.
Information about optional fees can be found on the back of the paper version of your fee statement.
School District 43 uses the KEV School Cash Online payment system to allow parents to view and pay for their child's student fees, year books, t-shirts, field trips, and other things safely and conveniently online. If you don't already have an account, we encourage you to register your account online now by clicking on the link below and following these easy instructions. If you do have an account you can use the link to easily log into your account.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to https://sd43.schoolcashonline.com
- Click on "Get Started Today"
- Create your account
- Enter first and last name; click continue
- Enter fields: address, phone number, e-mail address; click continue
- Choose a password and security question
- Make sure to OPT IN to receiving e-mail notifications for updated school information
Thank you for your participation!
Please click this link, or cut and paste the following into your browser: