Information about our programs and services.
Information on the Pumpkin Carving night can be read here. Halloween Pumpkin Carving and Bake Sale.pdf
Our Parent Advisory Council executive are below. Please reach out if you have questions or would like to get involved.
RANCH PARK SCHOOL PAC EXECUTIVE
To contact the PAC, please email the President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Carol Dingley||Vice President|
|Karen Pyne||Fundraising Coordinator|
|Jennifer Morgan||DPAC Representative|
|Amber Tarling||Member at Large|
|Laura Williams||Member at Large|
|Jaymie Nelson||Member at Large|
|Erica Middleton ||Hot Lunch Coordinator|
|Lacey Forsyth||Homeroom Parent Coordinator|
Marian Leanza and
|Fruit and Veggie Coordinators|
For booking your child's choices for the PAC Hot Lunch days, please go to the Munchalunch site at this link.
How to use MunchaLunch:
- New parents please register for an account using our school's 'landing page': www.munchalunch.com/schools/ranchpark
- If you have a MAL (Munchalunch) account at your child's old school, you can self-change to their new school. You simply login to their MunchaLunch account and youwill see a "transfer schools" option.
- If your family has children in more than one school you must contact email@example.com and provide the school names and MAL will create a different account for your child at Ranch Park.
- If you have more than one household. If a family account already exists for one parent with a child added to the account, when the second parent tries to create a family account and add THAT SAME CHILD to the account, MunchaLunch will allow it and automatically add a 'dot' to the end of the child's first name to distinguish between accounts. Please communicate between yourselves to ensure that you are not both ordering lunch for your child on the same day.
- Returning parents can login here.
Please note: there is a 'forgot password' link directly below the login button if needed. ** Please update your child's grade/teacher/div BEFORE ordering**