Dear CRE Parents/Guardians:
As we begin our final week of school for the year I would like to share the following info items with you:
· Gr. 5 Pancake Breakfast, Tues. 8:15-8:45: all Grade 5s are invited tomorrow at 8:15 for their pancake breakfast, sponsored by the staff of CRE.
· Talent Show, Tues. 1:00-2:30. Doors open at 12:30. All parents and family members are invited to what will be an enjoyable afternoon of student talent!
· Student Leadership Lunch, Wed. 12:00: All Grade 4 & 5 students who have been monitoring, in Peace Squad or on the inCREdibles leadership team this term are invited to a “thank you” lunch. Grade 3 & 4 students who wish to apply for these roles for next year will be given an application form tomorrow, which is due Wed.
· Grade 5 Leaving Ceremony, Thurs. 10:00 – 11:15: This school-wide assembly will honour our Grade 5 “Grads”. All parents are welcome. This assembly involves all the Kindergarten students in the leaving procession!
· Dismissal, Thurs. 12:00. Students will be given their Term 3 Report Cards. Early dismissal will include the school bus running at 12:00.
· Our school supply list and calendar for next year are posted at http://www.sd43.bc.ca/elementary/coquitlamriver/Publications/Forms/AllItems.aspx
· The “Popsicles with the Principal” event has been changed to Wed. Aug. 28th at 1:30-2:30pm at the CRE playground. All parents, students, younger siblings, and our new Kindergarten students are invited to the CRE playground for a cold treat and a chance to say “hi” to friends after a long summer break.
I would like to thank all of you for your positive involvement at the school and support of your child’s learning this past year. I’ve greatly enjoyed this school year.
Wishing you all a safe and happy summer!
Principal, Coquitlam River Elementary School