· No bare midriffs or “revealing” clothing, appropriate shoes must be worn, etc.
· You must be able to sit, walk, breathe, see and hear! (Please use caution with masks that cover the face)
· Costumes cannot promote use of drugs, alcohol or weapons of any kind!
- If at all possible avoid “prop” weapons such as water pistols, knives or swords!
- All school rules will be enforced (no bikes or skateboards, etc.)
- Costumes may not be offensive or inappropriate in any way
Please see the attached letter from the Children of the Street Society re: Halloween safety.