Who can register?
Any student who maintains ordinarily residency in British Columbia in Grades K-9. Please see the Ministry of Education site for the definition of Ordinarily Resident.
Registration at Apex is a multi-step process.
1. Please call the school to provide your contact information (name, phone number, email) and provide current/most recent enrollment status of your child(ren).
2. An Apex staff member will phone you to provide information and a more detailed introduction to our program.
3. An online or in-person meeting with the family to help the understand the Commitment to Learning and expectations will be arranged.
4. After the online or in-person meeting, if the Commitment to Learning and expectations align with your family, registration documents will be sent to you.
5. Upon completion of the registration package and provision of required documentation, an Apex teacher will be assigned to your family and will contact you to establish bi-weekly meetings and a start date.