Tuesday, September 3rd, 8:50-9:20am is the first day of school.
- Students only attend for 30 minutes.
- Returning students report to their former classrooms.
- New students report to Library.
- New Kindergarten students arrive, 10:00-10:30am in the gymnasium.
Wednesday, September 4th and onwards are full days (8:50-2:45pm) of school for Grades 1-5
- Grade 2-5 Students will start and end the day in their former classrooms.
- Grade 1 students will be assigned a temporary room to start the day.
- Students new to Walton will be assigned to a temporary classroom to meet some of their future classmates.
- Students will be engaged in a variety of activities and stations this week. We are not able to move into our 2019-2020 classes until our enrollment has been fully determined, which may take the first week.
- New Kindergarten students will begin Gradual Entry schedule.