Welcome to the 2018 After Grad web page
The theme this year is …. BEACH!!
Thank you to all the PMSS
parents and friends who came out to our Pub Night last Friday night. The
event was very successful.
Congratulations to Reno
Koeleman for winning $435 on the 50/50 draw with ticket number 980000.
ATTENTION ALL GRADE 12
BOYS - Black & Lee Tuxedo & Suit
Rentals is supporting your Grad 2018. They will donate $20 towards Grad
Fundraising for every Tuxedo or Suit rental or purchase. Please consider using
Black & Lee and support your own after grad at the same time. Catalogues
and info will be sent home Friday March 9th
As a parent what can you do?
- Come to After Grad (AG) meeting and participate
- Volunteer for a given task
- Volunteer on the night of May 26 at 11:30pm to May 27 at 4:30 am.
- Sell Raffle tickets
- Follow the fund raising activities
- Ask your employer for donations. Cash donation over $25 will receive a tax receipt.
- Look for prizes for the student's draw.
- If you are a parent of a student at PMSS, you can use the CashOnLIne to donate.
- There is a letter to explain to employers what AG is all about.
- If your child is working part time, her or his employer can also be contacted. The letter and the instructions can be downloaded here. (link coming soon)
Fundraising, fundraising and fundraising…
The AG event suceeds each year because of the fundraising efforts of parents.
Mark on your calendar
- March 21st - PMSS FAMILIES Pizza Night - Me-n-Ed's (Austin Location, Coquitlam) When you order take out or eat in, let them know that you are from PMSS and the AG will receive 20% of the sale.
- April 18th - PMSS FAMILIES Pizza Night - Me-n-Ed's (Austin Location, Coquitlam) When you order take out or eat in, let them know that you are from PMSS and the AG will receive 20% of the sale.
- May 16th - PMSS FAMILIES Pizza Night - Me-n-Ed's (Austin Location, Coquitlam) When you order take out or eat in, let them know that you are from PMSS and the AG will receive 20% of the sale.
For more information please call Lucy at 604 307 5967, or e-mail her at email@example.com
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
THRIFTY CARDS – 5% of your purchase will go to PMSS if you
use the Thrifty card when you shop. Cards are available from the school office.
RAFFLE TICKETS – consider purchasing a Raffle ticket for
$20 - or sell some! The final draw on May 8th is for $2000 cash!!
Call Lucy (604 307-5967) if you would like to buy tickets or if you would like
to sell tickets.
PORT MOODY LIQUOR STORE – let the cashier know that you are
from PMSS and 5% of your purchase will go to PMSS After Grad Fund.
BOTTLE DONATION DROP OFF - We have an account (#187) at the Blue
Mountain Bottle Depot, 311 Blue Mountain Coquitlam.
100% of the bottle deposit will be donated to PMSS.
Special thanks to the following businesses for their generous supoprt
Ricky's All Day Grill (Lougheed)
Plateau Golf & Country Club
Cinemas (New Westminster)
Salon and Spa
A Taste of
Lane Vineyards and Winery
Arriving Limousine Service
Min Jun Lin
Drug Mart, St Johns