Dear members of our school communities,
The Board of Education appreciates and recognizes your many and valuable contributions to our school communities. With that in mind, we wish to invite you to participate in the 2019-2020 Budget Process.
The 2019-20 Budget Process – Stakeholder Consultation Guide, is a comprehensive document regarding the process, and includes the many way you can provide feedback to the Board of Education.
We welcome your attendance at any one of the three stakeholder information and consultation events in April, or through email (email@example.com) or mail.
In addition, please visit the SD43 Budget website at www.sd43.bc.ca/budget to:
- Learn about government funding and allocation;
- Learn about the SD43 budget process;
- Learn about Directions 2020, the School District's vision;
- Engage in the consultation by asking questions about the budget;
- Expect responses to your concerns and input; and
- Contribute ideas that align with the goals and objectives from Directions 2020 on how to address the opportunities and challenges.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 43 (COQUITLAM) Board of Education