- Elementary (Kindergarten - Grade 5)
- Middle (Grades 6 - 8)
- Secondary (Grades 9 - 12)
• Children who are five years old before December 31st may enter school in September of the year they turn five. Parents/guardians have the option to defer their child’s enrolment for one year.
• Kindergarten registrations for all programs within School District No. 43 (Coquitlam) will be held on February 3, 4 & 5, 2015.. Please see the registration forms found on the website home page.
• Information regarding parent meetings should be available at every school at the time of registration.
• For registration at any grade level you will need to contact your catchment school. To determine the school designated for your catchment area, please access our School Locator tool; simply type in your street name and follow the instructions. Registrations beyond September may result in your child not getting into their catchment school as classes may be full. Early registration is highly recommended.
• When registering your child you will need to bring proof of citizenship for parent and child (i.e. birth certificates, PR Cards, Passports) and proof of residency in B.C. (e.g.  rental contract or property purchase agreement; AND  tax notice, telephone bill, or utility bill, etc.). Parent(s) or legal guardian must live in the same permanent address as the student.
• If a parent/guardian wishes their child to attend an out of catchment school, they will need to fill out a cross-catchment transfer form. These are available on line at www.sd43.bc.ca beginning February 6th at 9:00 am and closing February 18th at 4:30 pm.(2015)• A non-catchment area child is of school age, resides in the school district, but is not resident in the school’s catchment area. A non-school district child is of school age, resides in British Columbia and is not resident in the school district. Parents/guardians of a non-catchment area child or non-school district child must make written application, by using a cross-catchment transfer form, to have their child attend a school out of catchment.
• . If enrolment projections show that space is available, cross-catchment transfer applications will be accepted in accordance with the following priorities: (i) catchment area child; (ii) non-catchment area child; and (iii) non-school district child.
Early French Immersion
• Early French Immersion programs are offered at Glen, Glenayre, Irvine, Kilmer, Mary Hill, Panorama Heights, Porter Street, and Rochester Elementary Schools; Banting, Kwayhquitlum, Maillard, Maple Creek and Pitt River Middle Schools; and Dr. Charles Best and Riverside Secondary Schools. This program aims to make students functionally bilingual in French and English.
Late French Immersion
• The Late French Immersion program is offered at Banting and Pitt River Middle Schools and is open to any student in Grade 6 who is a resident of School District No. 43 (Coquitlam).
NOTE: French Immersion is an alternate program and is offered pending the availability of space. For more information contact: Ms. Sophie Bergeron at 604-937-6392.
• Please contact the International Education Department at 604-936-5769 or visit at 1100 Winslow Avenue, Coquitlam. Bring along proof of citizenship for parent and student, proof of residency and proof of guardianship (if applicable).
• Website: www.internationaled.com or email: email@example.com