read this message if you are a grade 5 student interested in "taking
over" your Sumdog account so you can keep the progress you've earned at
will be deleting all the grade 5 Sumdog accounts at the end of Wednesday, June 27.
There is a way for students to set up a new
account and retain the “progress” (level) from their old account.
Please see the information below, I found at Sumdog's website.
I have not tried this, so if you have any trouble please contact Sumdog directly.
will be deleting the grade 5 accounts after Wednesday, June 27, so you must finish this process before then.
From Sumdog's website:
1. Parent must create a "Parent" account.
To link your child's school account to your family account:
- Log in to Sumdog with your parent account.
- Click the Family pane on the right.
- Choose Children.
- Click Add child.
- Select the option that says: 'My child has a Sumdog login from school. I'd like to link it to my family.'
- Enter your child's login details and click Add account. (3digit school code is 020).
If your child can't remember their login details, ask their teacher for a reminder.