It's not too early to start your planning for Summer Learning
Planning for children's summer activities will start soon.
Summer Learning 2018 may be an option for your child or teenager. Engaging courses taught by certified teachers for students in Grades 1 through 12. Thirteen locations throughout School District 43. Tuition free*!
Registration starts April 27th. Check our website and calendar for full details. Check out our new Summer Learning 2018 brochure.
Create or update your account today. (Do this well before registration starts! If you are creating an account you will be prompted for your child's PEN number, which is found on a report card or available at his/her home school.)
New this summer:
Elementary location changes this year:
- Guitar (Gr. 6/7/8) at Kway Middle and at Scott Creek Middle. July 10-27, 8:45am-11:45am
- Culinary Arts/Home Ec now at Kway Middle (Gr. 6/7/8) and at Centennial Secondary (Gr. 9/10). July 10-27 (Kway 8:45am-11:45am) (Centennial 8:30am-11:30am)
- Tech Ed: Centennial Secondary. July 10-27, 8:30am-11:30am OR 12:00pm-3:00pm.
- French 9/10 at Centennial Secondary (students entering Gr. 9 this September & students who've completed French 9 or 10) July 10-27, 8:00am-11:30am
- Junior Jazz Band at Gleneagle Secondary (Gr. 9/10) July 10-27, 12:00pm-3:30pm
- SeniorJazz Band at Gleneagle Secondary (Gr. 11/12) July 10-27, 8:00am-11:30am
- Junior Concert Band at Centennial Secondary (Gr. 9/10) July 10-27, 8:00am-11:30am
- Senior Concert Band at Centennial Secondary (Gr. 11/12) July 10-27, 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Plus many more options for students in Grades 1 through 12, including High School full credit courses (face-to-face & online blended Fast Track). Check our website for full details.
- Miller Park programs now at Roy Stibbs Elementary
- Walton programs now returning to Glen Elementary
Summer 2018... Learning for all!
Check out our Website for info about supports for students with special needs.
Enjoy learning this Summer!