Why take Summer Learning courses?
- "Wanted a positive educational activity for my child"
- "To maintain my son's skills during the long summer months "
- "Wanted more opportunities for my child to improve social skills"
- "Wanted a challenge for my child"
Students (Gr 9-12) say:
- "Wanted to lighten up course load in the fall"
- "To get ahead/learn and also work with my course planning choices"
- "Wanted to better my grade for college"
- "Wanted to get an additional elective in the second year of high school"
92% of parents surveyed after Summer 2017 were Satisfied to Extremely Satisfied with their child's program.
Parents and students commented on their experience with Summer Learning:
- "An excellent opportunity to gain additional credits"
- "Overall, the setup, teacher, class content, and experience was excellent"
- "Keep up the good work! I am very grateful to be able to access these programs"
- "We have thoroughly enjoyed the summer school programs that our offered and it was nice to see some on the south side of PoCo"
- "We love the summer learning programs, the teachers are amazing, putting together a great course every year in which our kids rave about"
- "I have only positive things to say regarding my son's summer school experience. He really enjoyed each and every day! Mr. _______________ was a great inspiration"