Program planning is well underway for this summer's programs in SD43! We are in the process of hiring over 240 teachers. Each year our teachers have innovative ideas for new courses we can offer in the summer. So check our website early and often for announcements about new courses for 2018.
You can start now to get ready for Summer Learning:
Did you know...
- Click here to create or update your account with us. It takes only a few minutes and ensures that when you go to register we have all of the student information we require
- Mark your calendar, here are our registration opening dates:
- Elementary Grade 1-5: Friday April 27 at 6am
- Middle Grade 6-8: Tuesday May 1 at 6am
- Secondary Skill Building & Remedial ("non-credit"): Tuesday May 1 at 6am
- Grade 10 Advanced (High School) Credit & Online Fast Track (full-credit courses): Friday May 4 at 6am
- Grade 11 Advanced (High School) Credit & Online Fast Track (full-credit courses): Tuesday May 8 at 6am
- Grade 12 Advanced (High School) Credit & Online Fast Track (full-credit courses): Friday May 11 at 6am
- Check our website and calendar for complete program, fee and registration information.
- Program dates:
- Elementary, Middle & Secondary Skill Building (non-credit courses): July 10 - 27
- Advanced (High School) Credit & Online Fast Track (full-credit courses): July 4 - August 10
- Our Summer Learning program includes online-blended Fast Track full-credit courses. Earn course credits in 6 weeks in a course format that combines online learning with twice weekly face-to-face classes. Click here for details.
- Plans are underway to offer secondary Jazz Band and Concert Band non-credit three week courses. Options for junior (Gr 9/10) and senior (Gr 11/12) players. Click here for details.
Summer Learning 2018 will be bigger and better than ever... don't miss out!
Summer Learning 2018... Learning for all!