Click Here to Register
Please visit our Registration page for important updates.
If the course you are wanting is full, please keep checking... a student's cancellation could create a space for you!
Create or Update your Child's account before registering, click here. You must have an account in order to register. If you are creating a new account you will be prompted for your child's PEN number, which is found on a report card or available at his/her home school.
Check out our 2017 Summer Learning brochure!
School District 43 (Coquitlam) is excited to offer a wide range of courses and learning opportunities for students from Grade 1 to 12.
All courses are tuition free for students under age 19 and normally resident in BC*. Our courses are taught by certified teachers across thirteen elementary, middle, and secondary school locations.
Program Dates for 2017 :
- Elementary and Middle Skill Building (mornings only, July 11-28)
- Secondary Skill Building and Remedial (mornings/afternoons, July 11-28)
- Advanced Credit Grade 10-12 (mornings/afternoons, July 5 to Aug 11) (No instruction on July 24, 31 & Aug. 7)
- Online Fast Track Grade 10-12 Advanced Credit (mornings/afternoons, July 5 to Aug 11) (No instruction on July 24, 31 & Aug. 7)
(Provincial exams (Eng 12 & Comm 12) on Aug 14 & 15)
Full info about summer fees is available here.
- all courses are now open for registration.
(see Calendar below for specific Registration and Program Dates).
See below for afternoon camp opportunities at these summer sites:
- Hillcrest Middle
- Kway Middle
- Aspenwood Elementary
- Walton Elementary
- Scott Creek Middle
What's new for 2017?
- Summer is coming to South PoCo: Kilmer Elementary will host Elementary Skill Building classes for the first time!
Glen Elementary will be closed for construction work... all of Glen's
programs will take place at Walton Elementary this summer
- Coding & Info Tech Skill Building courses will be offered at many of our elementary and middle school sites
- We will expand our integrated study courses in Elementary and Middle Skill Building
- Fitness & Conditioning 11/12 will be offered in our Fast Track online blended program