School District 43 (Coquitlam) is excited to again offer a wide range of courses and learning opportunities for students from Grade 1 to 12.
Create or Update your Child's account today, click here. If you are creating an account you will be prompted for your child's PEN number, which is found on a report card or available at his/her home school.
Check out our new 2017 Summer Learning brochure!
All courses are tuition free for students under age 19 and normally resident in BC*. Our courses are taught by certified teachers in one of our thirteen school locations.
Check back here often to learn more about our programs!
Program Dates for 2017 are now set:
- Elementary and Middle Skill Building (mornings only, July 11-28)
- Secondary Skill Building and Remedial (mornings/afternoons, July 11-28)
- Advanced Credit Grade 10-12 (mornings/afternoons, July 5 to Aug 11) (No instruction on July 24, 31 & Aug. 7)
- Online Fast Track Grade 10-12 Advanced Credit (mornings/afternoons, July 5 to Aug 11) (No instruction on July 24, 31 & Aug. 7)
Registration begins in April, see Calendar below for specific Registration and Program Dates.
Full info about summer fees is available here.
What's new for 2017?
- Summer is coming to South PoCo: Kilmer Elementary will host Elementary Skill Building classes for the first time!
Glen Elementary will be closed for construction work... all of Glen's
programs will take place at Walton Elementary this summer
- Coding & Info Tech Skill Building courses will be offered at nearly all of our elementary and middle school sites
- We will expand our integrated study courses in Elementary and Middle Skill Building
- Fitness & Conditioning 11/12 will be offered in our Fast Track online blended program