The Grade 6 Stay Active! card provides 12 free admissions. Cards are valid until September 4, 2015. If the card is lost or damaged, replacement cards are available at a nominal fee of $5.
To receive a Grade 6 Stay Active! card, please bring the following documentation to one of the facilities listed below:
· A letter of verification from School District #43 from the school's administration, not a teacher, identifying the applicant as a Grade 6 student.
· Birth certificate or Care Card showing the student's age as of December 31, 2014.
· Proof of Coquitlam residency ie. phone, hydro, cable or gas bill or Property Tax Notice. Note: Driver's licence and PO Boxes are not acceptable.
· Your child - to have their picture taken
If you are a Grade 6 student who received a Grade 5 Get Active! Card last year, please bring your expired card and exchange it for your Grade 6 Stay Active! card. Proof of Coquitlam residency is still required.
Bring the above documentation to one of the following locations:
· Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex - 633 Poirier Street
· City Centre Aquatic Complex - 1210 Pinetree Way
· Pinetree Community Centre - 1260 Pinetree Way